From Friday 3 June we will be rolling out an update to SWOOP to make it easier to digest all the valuable insights we provide. We are improving some of the menu navigation. Read on!
Grouping reports into categories
Currently, all of the SWOOP reports are on a single page on the Personal, Segment etc dashboards. From Friday 3 June onwards you will see a set of new categories that neatly group together related reports:
Why are we doing this?
Customer feedback told that at times, SWOOP could be overwhelming with too much information shown. Also, reports that were related didn't always appear in close proximity on the screen so you often had to scroll up/down. People using SWOOP for the first time would find it helpful if the reports were grouped together.
Therefore, we have had several sessions internally in SWOOP and tested out different options with customers and the consensus was that the grouping you'll soon see in SWOOP made a world of difference.
Where do I find the various reports?
The reports have been grouped under the following headings:
- Activity: Activity related metrics, eg Key Statistics and Interactive Users.
- Engagement: Reports that relate to how people engage with each other, eg Curiosity Index, Response Rate and the SWOOP Persona.
- Collaboration: All about how people interact with each other, eg Cross-Enterprise Collaboration
- Content: All the reports about content, eg Most Engaging Posts, Hot Topics.
- Benchmarking: Only for SWOOP admins, but this includes normal Benchmarking and Individual Benchmarking
- Conversations: This is for SWOOP for Teams only and reports on conversation related metrics.
- My Dashboard: Your own customised view with your favourite reports combined into a single dashboard
See below for a complete listing of all the various reports and where they now appear:
|Category||SWOOP for Yammer||SWOOP for Workplace||SWOOP for Teams|
|Conversations (Teams only)||
Can I get it back to what it was before?
No, you cannot remove the categories. However, if you really liked having all the reports on a single page, or you had your customised SWOOP to only show your selection of favourite reports you can can recreate this on 'My Dashboard'. Here you can choose any reports you like and show them on a single page.
Improving the menus
We're making improvements User and Admin menus by grouping them together towards the bottom left.
Setting up personal email subscriptions, and getting support etc is now available via the 3-dot menu:
Admin Menu Changes
We're making it faster to get to the admin settings, which are now also presented vertically:
Export button made more visible
We recently introduced two new export features which allow for downloading of reports into Excel or PowerPoint. The download button was hidden within the user menu and has now been given a much more prominent place in the top right:
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact your SWOOP customer success team or post in the SWOOP user communities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.