These instructions apply when '3rd Party Applications' are disabled in Yammer. Please see How to set up a SWOOP for Yammer trial - technical details for how to check this setting.
To set up a SWOOP for Yammer trial, do the following steps:
- Set up a new 1st Party application - see Create a 1st Party Application on Yammer
- Go to the SWOOP-set up URL ( https://try.swoopanalytics./com )
- Choose where you want SWOOP to store the data we collect.
- Answer 'Allow' to connect up to the 'SWOOP Analytics' application (we need this to know that '3rd Party Apps' is disabled):
- Enter the 'Client ID' and 'Client secret' created in step '1' and click 'Next':
- Fill in the setup form:
- Pick the Yammer network you're interested in from the dropdown
- Claim your SWOOP site name. This will be the URL you'll use to access SWOOP.
- Fill in other fields as required.
- Provide us with your contact details in case something goes wrong.
You'll receive an email once you have submitted the form and another one once your SWOOP site is ready.