These instructions apply when '3rd Party Applications' are disabled in Viva Engage. Please see How to set up a SWOOP for Viva Engage trial - technical details for how to check this setting.
To set up a SWOOP for Viva Engage trial, do the following steps:
- Set up a new 1st Party application - see Create a 1st Party Application on Viva Engage
- Go to the SWOOP-set up URL ( https://try.swoopanalytics./com )
- Choose where you want SWOOP to store the data we collect.
- Answer 'Allow' to connect up to the 'SWOOP Analytics' application (we need this to know that '3rd Party Apps' is disabled):
- Enter the 'Client ID' and 'Client secret' created in step '1' and click 'Next':
- Fill in the setup form:
- Pick the Viva Engage network you're interested in from the dropdown
- Claim your SWOOP site name. This will be the URL you'll use to access SWOOP.
- Fill in other fields as required.
- Provide us with your contact details in case something goes wrong.
You'll receive an email once you have submitted the form and another one once your SWOOP site is ready.
Please sign in to leave a comment.