Welcome to Episode 7 of our SWOOP Hacks series where we show you some easy tips, tricks, and shortcuts to finding the information you're looking for on your SWOOP dashboard. In the video, Emily and Cai from SWOOP will be demonstrating how to use the new data export feature to take your own analyses to the next level by providing you with some more downloadable insights.
Please note you need to be a SWOOP admin to access this feature.
- Navigate to the Admin section in the left-hand fly out menu on your SWOOP dashboard.
- Click into the 'Data Export' dashboard
- Click on 'Raw Data Export'. In this dashboard, you will also find a range of other export options including 'Group Export' (Yammer), 'Teams Export' (Microsoft Teams), and 'Nudge Export' (Yammer, Workplace and Microsoft Teams).
- The exports will download and appear as a Zip file where you will find two separate spreadsheets labelled 'People' and 'Relationships'.
- Head to 2:40 minute mark in the video above to see a few examples on how to apply the data in the export to test different hypotheses including (but certainly not limited to); finding out the average length of a post in your organisation or completing a detailed analysis of cross-organisation collaboration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.