If you activated SWOOP for Teams before 14 August 2020 there will not be any data for calls, chat and meetings. To add chat, call and meeting data do the following:
(Note: Only Office365 Admins can do this)
- Log on to SWOOP for Teams with your Office365 Admin credentials
- Click on the 'Admin' link in the footer of SWOOP
- Click on the 'Data Mining' section, locate the URL for the SWOOP data miner and click on the link
- Click 'Login to Microsoft Azure' using your Office 365 Admin credentials to access the SWOOP data miner:
- Click the 'Upgrade Miner' button:
This step will log you out of the data miner, and you will need to log in again (as per step 4 above).
- You'll now be prompted to start the content process in Microsoft Azure:
- Follow the steps in Azure to grant consent
You're done. The SWOOP data miner will now start collecting chat, call and meeting data.