(This feature is for SWOOP Admins only)
If you want to get your hands on the raw data which SWOOP has collected from Yammer, then you can export that. You'll find this in the Admin part of SWOOP under 'Data Export' under the heading 'Export Raw Data'.
Click on the 'Export Raw Data' button and this will generate two files which together will include every single person who has ever had access to the platform and every post, reply, like and mention made during the selected date-range. A complete listing of the contents in the files is provided below:
- ID: This is the platform ID for each person
- Created Date: The date the person was created on the platform
- Status: The user status which can be Active, External, Pending, Pending-Claim, soft-delete.
- Deleted Date: The date the person was delete. Is set at 9999-01-01 if the person is not deleted. Timezone is UTC.
- Type: Post, reply, like, mention
- From User: The ID of the person who did it (eg post, reply, like)
- To User: The person who received it
- Message ID: Platform ID of the message
- Replied To Message ID: Platform ID of the message that was responded to
- Message Thread ID: Platform ID of the thread
- Is Question: True or False
- Seen By Count: Only applies to Workplace. Includes the number of people who have seen the message
- Message Length: The character count of the message
- Group ID: The ID of the group/community/team the message was posted in
- Privacy: The privacy of the message. If posted in a private group it will be private. Otherwise public.
- Date: The date and timestamp of the message. Likes and mentions inherit the same timestamp as the message they relates to. Timezone is UTC.
Note: Names will only be included where the 'Include name in export file' option has been ticked in the Miner Admin page. Also, Microsoft Excel will only open the first 1,048,576 rows even when more exist in the file. You may need to open the file in another application.