These instruction require '3rd Part Applications' to be enabled. Please see
- Go to the SWOOP set up URL (ask your SWOOP representative for this) and click on 'Yammer'.
- Pick the Yammer network you're interested in from the dropdown
- Claim your SWOOP site name. This will be the URL you'll use to access SWOOP.
- Choose where you want SWOOP to store the data we collect.
- Provide us with your contact details in case something goes wrong.
You'll receive an email once you have submitted the form and another one once your SWOOP site it ready.
Below is an example of the trial sign up screen: