If you have '3rd Party Applications' disabled in Viva Engage you will not be able to sign up using the standard SWOOP setup form. See How to set up a SWOOP for Viva Engage trial - technical details for information on how to check this.
If '3rd Party Applications' is ticked, then you will need to follow these instructions: Setting up a Viva Engage Trial (3rd Party Apps Allowed).
If '3rd Party Applications' is unticked, then you will need to follow these instructions: Create a 1st Party Application on Viva Engage. If you have tried to do follow the previous instructions without this feature being enabled, you will get an error after the apps permission page presented by Viva Engage (unfortunately Viva Engage blocks us from knowing this).
After creating the 1st Party application on Viva Engage, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of your site. This will be used as the URL for your analytics site like this:
- Business name
- Communication email address
- Language used if special characters are used.
- Name of network
- Application 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret' (if you are concerned about emailing this please let us know for alternative communication).
- Desired region. See https://try-yammer.swoopanalytics.com/ for active regions.
- Contact phone number
Please sign in to leave a comment.