If you have'3rd Party Applications' disabled in Yammer you will not be able to sign up using the standard SWOOP set up form. If you tried to do this you would have got an error after the apps permission page presented by Yammer (unfortunately Yammer blocks us from knowing this).
The check if you have '3rd Party Applications' disabled go to your network configuration pages (menu gear, Network Admin, Configuration or go to https://www.yammer.com/replace_your_network_header.com/network/edit ).
If you have '3rd Party Applications' the your will need to follow these instructions: Create Application on Yammer
After creating the application please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of your site. This will be used as the URL for your analytics site like this:
- Business name
- Communication email address
- Language used if special characters are used.
- Name of network
- Application 'Client ID' and 'Client Secret' (if you are concerned about emailing this please let us know for alternative communication)./
- Desired region. See https://try-yammer.swoopanalytics.com/ for active regions.
- Contact phone number