Introduction to subscriptions
With the subscription feature in SWOOP you can get alerts delivered via email. You can choose which dashboard and reports you prefer. This is also an easy way to prepare a custom set of reports to which a link is them emailed to one or more stakeholders.
Create new subscriptions
It is easy to create a new subscription. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click on the ellipsis menu, and choose 'Subscriptions' from the options:
- Complete the 'Add a New Subscription' form and hit save once the following has been completed:
- Subscription name (site health, weekly report etc.)
- Who will receive the report (enter the e-mail address of the recipient)
- Dashboard to report on (intranet, site, page or audience)
- Tab to report on (health, behaviour, files etc.)
- Report period (last 7 days, last month, last 3 months or last 6 months)
- Subscription frequency (weekly or monthly)
- Arriving on (day of the week)
- Arriving at (time of day)
- Reports to include (select from a pre-populated set of reports)
Tip: You can use this feature to send SWOOP notifications to anyone in your organisation who has access to SWOOP. Just separate e-mail addresses with commas in the 'who will receive the report' field.
- You're done! Sit back and wait for the email to arrive.
The email that is sent out will include the following text (example):
Check out what's happening in [name of group, community or team etc] in the [period chosen]:
- Pre-selected report 1
- Pre-selected report 2
[Custom URL to selected reports]
This alert was created by [name of creator] on [date].
You can cancel this subscription by visiting [URL to cancel subscription]