This guide assumes you are using Azure Active Directory for access to Workplace via SAML. The process for SWOOP is similar to Workplace except we do not do directory synchronisation.
The starting point for this guides is that you are logged into the Azure portal with administrator rights (https://portal.azure.com).
You will need a signon URL that corresponds to your SWOOP instance in the format:
You will also need to change your APP ID to the following:
- Click on the 'Azure Active Directory' link on the main menu
- Click on 'App registrations'
- Click on 'End Points' and copy the 'FEDERATION META DATA DOCUMENT'. This needs to be sent to us.
- Click on 'X' to close the 'ENDPOINTS'
- Click on '+ New application registration (Legacy)' (at the top).
- Fill in the form using the URL above:
and click on 'Create'.
- Click on the newly created App and then properties.
- Change the 'App ID URL' to the APP ID URL above. (Click on Settings/Properties)
- Send us an email with the link in step '3'.