This guide walks you through how to change the data mining account for SWOOP. These can only be performed by a Verified Administrator.
- Go to the SWOOP data miner. Click 'Admin' in the footer of SWOOP, then click on the 'Miner' tab, and finally open the URL.
- Click 'Log in to Yammer'.
- Click 'Change Account'.
Note: Changing the account involves the following steps that occur outside of SWOOP:
- Log out of Yammer
- Log back into Yammer with the account you want to use for data mining
- Click on the SWOOP data miner URL, and log in using the account you want to use for datamining
- Click 'Set Miner User to Current User'.