The following link can be used as a guide to operate the Azure console: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/resource-group-create-service-principal-portal/.
The integrate Azure Active Directory you will need to perform the following steps:
- Open the Azure console
- Locate the 'ACTIVE DIRECTORY' function in the console (do not use the 'New Portal')
- Click on your directory
- Click on 'APPLICATIONS'.
- Click at the bottom of the page.
- Click on 'Add an application my organisation is developing'.
- Enter a name and leave 'WEB APPLICATION AND/OR WEB API' ticked. Press continue (→)
- Enter your SWOOP site URL for the 'SIGN ON URL' and 'APP ID URL' (i.e.. https:/[yoursite].swoopanalytics.com) and press the tick.
- Click on 'CONFIGURE'. On this page change only the following:
- Under 'keys' click next to 'Select dur...' and pick '2 Years' (save the generated key - this is the 'Client Secret').
- At the bottom where is says 'permissions to other applications' click on 'Application Permissions:' and select 'Read Directory Data'.
- Press 'SAVE' at the bottom of the page.
Please provide us with the following information:
- The 'Client Secret' from above.
- The 'Client ID' from the 'CONFIGURE' tab.
- Click at the bottom of the page and provide the:
OAUTH 2.0 TOKEN ENDPOINT
OAUTH 2.0 AUTHORIZATION ENDPOINT